Starting a Property Empire
- Single male aged 33
- Income $65,000
- Bad savings record, no idea of budgeting
- Minimal assets but has some ‘boy toys’ not being used
Typical single bloke with spare cash in his pocket, he was living pay cheque to pay cheque and enjoying the single lifestyle. Knew he needed to grow up but didn’t know what to do. Was introduced to AssetZ through an existing client, was extremely skeptical at first so we did a budget and asked him to report to us every 2 weeks to review, credit to client he did ! After a few false starts client learnt value of having and maintaining a budget, once this became a habit AssetZ with the client set some achievable goals.
What we did…
- 12 month saving plan completed and client had nearly $10000
- Sold some boy toys and with savings AssetZ negotiated land purchase
- AssetZ designed and negotiated favorable terms to construct 4 bedroom house
- Arranged finance and project managed build process
- Introduced client to strategic alliance accountant who arranged tax variation to increase client cash flows
- Home finished within 4 months AssetZ arranged with local agent 12 month lease
Results is that the client within 16 months of meeting with AssetZ went from no assets , no savings without any real prospects or direction to owning an investment property that pays for itself has an accountant that works with him to secure best tax results and has developed excellent money management skills. He has just deposited on a 2nd brighter retirement without reliance on any 3rd investment properly and is heading towards a much brighter retirement without reliance on any 3rd party handouts.
If you’d like to build the foundations of your property empire, contact AssetZ now…
Please use the form below to contact us now…
Any advice provided in this publication should be considered General Advice as it does not take into account your personal needs and objectives or your financial circumstances. You should therefore consider these matters yourself before deciding whether the advice is appropriate for you and whether you should act upon it.